RE: About the hibernation feature implementation in dwc3 driver

[Yu:] One question. If follow baili's design. When nothing connected, both host and device
Should under hibernation mode, right? That is mean U2PMU/U3PMU should be save
*two* copies of backup data respective for host and device mode, right? I don't
think the U2PMU/U3PMU have this capability.

With balbi's design. If no role switch, and no disconnect case. It should be working for
hibernation. But with role switch, we have to re-initialization.