USB suspend/resume sequence

Hi all,

Going through the power suspend/resume sequence of USB, got hit by a doubt.

I am not able to figure out how the USB core driver takes care of
devices and root-hubs across suspend/resume. Are the device contexts
saved somewhere and then restored back on resume ?
How does the suspend/resume sequence taken care by "drivers/usb/core/.." ?

One more question here:
If a hub on USB bus is getting re-enumerated, is it really necessary
that its child devices shall also be re-enumerated ? Is there someway
out in which we can save the child-devices' context pointers and then
once hub has been re-enumerated back, we restore back them.

Can someone please give some pointers on this.

Thanks!!

--
Best Regards
Vivek