Re: device failing to enumerate with XHCI

On Fri, 2013-08-09 at 14:14 -0700, Sarah Sharp wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 03:35:13PM +0200, Oliver Neukum wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > this is a Kinetic device for gesture recognition. It enumerates with EHCI.
> > Under XHCI it fails miserably.
>
> Hi Oliver,
>
> Sorry for not looking at this log sooner.  It looks like the device
> somehow gets the xHCI command ring into a state where the dequeue
> pointer is out-of-sync with the event ring.  That means if you plug in a
> completely different device after trying to enumerate this device a
> couple times, I think the new device won't enumerate either.
>
> Can you give me a link to where I can purchase this device?  It's going

I can give you the link where I got it. I hope it will give you
an option to transfer to the US site.
http://www.amazon.de/Asus-Xtion-Live-Motion-Sensor/dp/B005UHB8EK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376124802&sr=8-1&keywords=Asus+Motion

> to take me a while to figure out what's wrong with the command
> cancellation code, and it's probably easier to do this if I have the
> device.

I can understand that ;-)

	Regards
		Oliver