USB Interrupt Transaction Scheduling

According to the USB 2.0 specification, 19 full speed interrupt endpoints (@ 64 bytes) can be scheduled.  I have a couple of questions about this specification and the Linux kernel's implementation:

1.  Does this number take the USB requirement that  "no more than 90% of any frame be allocated for periodic full-speed transfers" into account?

2.  Does the full speed limitation apply if full speed devices are connected to high speed hubs?

2a.  If the high speed limitation is used:  Does the scheduler multiplex each full speed device's split data packets over the 8 available micro-frames?

We performed some testing, but I don't want to make assumptions on these results alone.
Setup #1:
Kernel 3.10.0
Connect 6 USB devices (each with 2 IN and 1 OUT interrupt endpoints @64 bytes) to USB 1.1 full speed hubs to a PC USB 2.0 port.  The test application can communicate with all 18 endpoints.  When we connected a 7th device, the test application is unable to open and access the device.  This makes sense because that would be 21 full speed endpoints.

Setup #2:
Kernel 3.10.0
Connect 7 USB devices (each with 2 IN and 1 OUT interrupt endpoints @64 bytes) to USB 2.0 high speed hubs to a PC USB 2.0 port.  The test application can communicate with all 21 endpoints.  This appears to violate the full speed limitation; however, it wouldn't be violating the high speed limitation of 63 endpoints per micro-frame.

Thanks for the help,
-Nate