Re: Linux USB file storage gadget with new UDC

Hi,

>> I can't tell what's going on in your log.  Look at the
>> FSG_STATE_CONFIG_CHANGE case in handle_exception().  Here's the code:
>>
>>                 rc = do_set_config(fsg, new_config);
>>                 if (fsg->ep0_req_tag != exception_req_tag)
>>                         break;
>>                 if (rc != 0)                    // STALL on errors
>>                         fsg_set_halt(fsg, fsg->ep0);
>>                 else                            // Complete the status stage
>>                         ep0_queue(fsg);
>>                 break;
>>
>> It calls do_set_config().  After that, fsg->ep0_req_tag should be equal
>> to exception_req_tag and rc should be equal to 0.  Therefore the code
>> will call ep0_queue(), which calls usb_ep_queue().
>
> I found out from printk, the fsg->ep0_req_tag and exception_req_tag
> are not equal, and rc is 0. In standard_setup_req(), case
> USB_REQ_SET_CONFIGURATION, once i add the following code
>
> if (w_value == 0)
>         fsg->config = 0;
>
> just before the break; statement, the "Device Descriptor
> Test-Addressed State"  can pass. It seems that Get-Config request from
> host cannot wait, so i have to return the latest config value in
> response to the request.
>
> Thanks,
> victor

In fact, the "Device Descriptor Test-Addressed State" sometimes
passes, sometimes fails after my modification. What is the reason of
DELAYED_STATUS in USB_REQ_SET_CONFIGURATION, and the use of
handle_exception() to call do_set_config()?

Thanks,
victor