How to distinguish device classes which attached on port

Hi,

Sometimes I was encounterd an issue that auto-wakeup at second time
from S3 if use mouse to wakeup OS at first time. Then I reset the port
which current status is connected in PORTSC during pci resume process
in host controller driver (xHCI), this issue doesn't happen. But
resetting all connected port is not good. So have you any ideas to
distinguish that the device class is mouse which attached on port in
host controller drivers?

Thanks,
Rui