Re: Sound Blaster USB X-Fi configuration problem

W dniu 06/28/2013 09:00 AM, Clemens Ladisch pisze:
> Mariusz Grecki wrote:
>> Does anybody have any idea what can be the problem? The card is
>> recognized as HS device by MS Windows (XP version) without any exceptions...
>
> When you say "Windows", do you mean Windows itself, or a driver from
> Creative that you installed and that can send some vendor-specific
> initialization command?
>

> Regards,
> Clemens

I mean MS Windows with installed driver from Creative. As far as I
remember, without the specific driver the card is not configured by
native Windows as a sound card. I can check and confirm that but
earliest on Monday.
I will also make sure it is not hardware related problem (I am convinced
it is not, but there were few suggestions so far I want to check and
prove that) and try to capture the data flow during configuration by
Windows and Linux to have more infos.

Many thanks to all involved people.