Re: Fwd: Fwd: request some hep for usb comminucation

Hi

Thank you very much for the attention and support.
Unfortunately I made a mistake, when I send data to the device, I
expected that the device will send an answer for me, while I should
read the response from the device.

Thanks a lot
 M.Razavi

--