Re: xhci_hcd and Canon Lide 110 not playing well together

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:01:04AM -0700, Sarah Sharp wrote:

Good Evening,

> > Maybe Sarah can give you some pointers on where to look next.
>
> I've asked for a physical bus trace from one of our QA folks with the
> same scanner.  I think that will shed some light on whether this is a
> host-side bug or a software bug.  I do know that a certain set of
> scanners don't work under Ivy Bridge/Panther Point xHCI hosts, I just
> haven't had time to look at the bus trace to figure out why.

Debian/Sid has a 3.8 kernel now and I wanted to check if the scanner
can be used for my daily scanning routines. In terms of symptoms it
is still the same (the first page can be scanned, on the next scan
it just doesn't work).

Is there a timeline when you think this could be fixed?

holger