Re: Linux USB file storage gadget with new UDC

Hi,

> Thanks! Indeed, the req->buf pointer was the one causing the crash
> problem. It happened when combining multiple 512 bytes data. I have
> fixed this bug.
>
> Now my UDC driver is almost ready. That is probably one more SCSI
> command timeout problem remaining, i am adding more printk to UDC
> driver and studying it.

I am able to solve the SCSI command timeout problem by adding a code
to check the hardware register busy bit continuously, in
kagen2_ep_queue():

do {
  read_hardware_register_busy_bit
} while (hardware_is_busy)

however, it causes the linux prompt to be non-responsive because the
checking hardware register code is run continuously. If i add a
schedule() to the do-while loop, the kagen2_ep_queue() will not be
continued. How to go about fixing this dilemma?

thanks,
victor