Re: Reagrding interrupt end point transfers

Hi Raveendra,

On 5/21/2013 11:24 AM, V K Raveendra Talabattula wrote:
Hi Pratyush,

  I need to test the tarnsfer on interrupt end point also.As such there
are no test cases for interrupt end point tranfers ,also there is no
support in gadget zero for interrupt end points.

Can you give me any inputs on testing interrupt end point transfers.

Sorry, I have not worked with interrupt endpoint.

So, if you need to test it using zero gadget, then you will have to add it's support in zero gadget as well as in usbtest.c.

May be you can add it's support

You can see following patch of Paul for reference (how to add new endpoints)

commit b4036ccdd2ce5ec0c4f29b91312dd3cf19fc9152