About usbmisc_imx.c at chipidea driver

Hi Michael & Marc,

Recently, I have worked at i.mx USB loadable module support for  chipidea driver,
it needs to write non-core register during the ci13xxx_imx remove process,
but currently, the usbmisc_imx is a driver, and it uses symbol from
ci13xxx_imx, so it will be unload first.

How about I make usbmisc_imx as lib, and using DT entries from ci13xxx_imx?
In fact, if we need support full feature usb functions, it needs touch
non-core register from time to time, eg disable/enable wakeup during
runtime-pm.

Any other suggestions are welcome
Thanks.

--