USB Device Hibernation: Wake from resume initiated by host

Hi Folks,

I am trying to understand working of one hibernation scenario wrt to usb device controller say dwc3.

1. Host PC goes to suspend and enters into U3.
2. Device also enters U3 and generate hibernation event to software.
3. At this moment system with usb device goes to power save mode
(say suspend to RAM). Everything is off except PMC and USB Phy.
4. After some time PC with usb host resumes.
5. U3 exit is detected by device PHY and communicated to PMC.
6. PMC does the reset and whole system resumes.

My question is, how does usb device resume in this case? I understand that there is a limitation of 20 ms for U3_Exit. How will linux driver be able to do this within this time limit?

Regards
Pratyush