Re: EHCI: port power regression when canceling suspend-to-disk

Hi Alan,

> Are you totally certain about this?  I can't see how removing code to
> change the EHCI port power would make any difference in your case,
> because the power was on the whole time.

Hmm, something fishy is going on: If I revert the patch on top of
3.9-rc4 (ignoring any conflicts and removing the ehci-pci.c part since I
can't see how that could call the static ehci-port-power function in
ehci-hcd.c), it is still broken.

So either something more complicated is happening, or I messed up my
bisection results. I'll retest the rev under suspicion and its parent
and get back to you.

Gr.

Matthijs