Re: Testing for hardware bug in EHCI controllers

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:08:12AM -0400, Alan Stern wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Mar 2013, Noone Nowhere wrote:
>
> > Hello Alan again, we will clear things up. Sorry for the late reply,
> > dark forces delayed us.
> >

> > > Intel probably doesn't care, because they don't make the affected
> > > chipsets any more.  I don't know what AMD is currently making.  Do you?
> >
> > Yes we do. One of our ICH5 board uses ICH5 with SL7YC SL spec, meaning
> > it is an embedded chipset with extended availability so they must care
> > as it is paired with 865 and 875 series which are listed in
> > http://ark.intel.com/#DesktopProducts-DesktopChipsets and
> > http://ark.intel.com/products/27674/Intel-82801EB-IO-Controller for
> > ICH5. For AMD read below.
>
> Sarah, do you know how I can report this to the right person at Intel?

I'll bubble up the results of this thread to our hardware team.  To the
original person who reported this (Noone?), can you privately send me
which company you work for?  Getting the name of an affected customer
will help expedite a fix for this.

Sarah Sharp