Re: REQUEST : Some help to write a new driver for LEAP motion device

A: No.

http://daringfireball.net/2007/07/on_top

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 09:02:29AM +0100, LECOQ Vincent wrote:
> USB Linux drivers can't be closed yes, but what case of userland programs
> with libusb ?

Yes, you can do whatever you want in userspace as far as licenses go.
But, as nothing has been released, aren't you a bit ahead of yourself
here?  If a libusb program is released, and you want a kernel driver to
be written, then worry about it then.

good luck,

greg k-h