Re: mx28 usb host fails on 3.8

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Fabio Estevam <festevam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that USB host is no longer functional on mx28evk running 3.8
> kernel. It worked well until 3.7.9:

Ok, I managed to get USB host working now.

commit 09f6ffde2e (USB: EHCI: fix build error by making ChipIdea host
a normal EHCI driver) made
USB_CHIPIDEA_HOST to depend on USB_EHCI_HCD, which is unselected in
mxs_defconfig.

I will submit a patch to select USB_EHCI_HCD by default in
mxs_defconfig, so that USB host can be functional again.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam