Re: io_edgeport problem - Digi Edgeport/4r with 3.2.0 linux

Simon: Thanks for checking it out in your environment. I think that your Xubuntu (11.10) is based on an earlier Ubuntu Kernel than I'm using (12.04 LTS). I appreciate the link to your Debian image and will check it out - but that is yet another kernel..

Greg: Any idea why Simon's Xubuntu seems to work while also _not_ loading io_edgeport - or would you guess that it is a earlier variant on the bug that I am experiencing? I've filed a bug report with Ubuntu.

cheers,
doug.