Re: USB3 4K HDD boot

Thank you, Greg, I will ask them.

I couldn't find relevant information in grub/grub2 docs. And I suppose
it is simply impossible because it is not implemented yet.

So i think loading OS by kexec is more promising. But initial image
must be able to handle situation when root filesystem is at USB HDD.

Do you know who is responsible or experienced with linux starting up process?

--
Best regards, Bob