Re: bugreport upstream: 0bda:819a RTL8188CUS WLAN doesn't work out of the box

Sorry for aksing back.
1. You mean I should get the kernel clean of the realtek driver first
to prevent a crash during patching? Cause unplugging is no option for
a onboard device.
2. I have no idea what to do with the patching file and couldn't find
any good instructions with google. "man patch" doesn't make me smarter
at all