Re: Clarifications on some usb driver terms

Hi,
I had a look on some extracts of your book I think I will buy it
because it seems to correspond
to what  I am looking for. Thanks for the link!

However, it has been done on a 2.6.34 kernel, but I am at the moment
working on a uClinux 2.6.19.

The registration function platform_driver_probe() seems to be what I need,
but unfortunately don't exist on my kernel version..
I have seen in UDC drivers (in /drivers/usb/gadget) that
platform_driver_register() is used instead of
platform_driver_probe().
What is the equivalent for the kernel 2.6.19?

Because the USB controller (hardware) embedded in my final system will
be unique,
so I don't need to probe at all. My driver must be registrered at boot time,
and my hardware controller configured once.

Thanks in advance for your help.