Two devices need hi-speed USB

Hi,

My PC has several OHCI/UHCI controllers; it has one EHCI controller. I need to be able to connect two hi-speed USB devices to the PC and they need to be on different busses (or at least that's what the maunufacturers claim). Whenever I plug in the second device, regardless of the physical USB connector on the PC back-plane I use, it is always put on the same bus as the first device.

Is there a way to force hi-speed support on two different busses? Or do I have to purchase and install a hi-speed USB add-on card?

Thanks for any help!

Joe Henley