Re: [RFC v5 0/3] configfs integration

On 12/07/2012 11:17 AM, Andrzej Pietrasiewicz wrote:
On Friday, December 07, 2012 10:15 AM Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:

Subject: Re: [RFC v5 0/3] configfs integration

On 12/07/2012 10:12 AM, Andrzej Pietrasiewicz wrote:
Dear All,

This is the fifth version of what used to be called "USB Functions
Gadget".
It includes changes after Michal's and Sebastian's reviews - thanks,
guys.

I started slowly based coding based on feedback. Why do start over?

Sebastian

I started in June 2012. Why do you start over?
I posted it as a natural consequence of what has been done over
the last 6 months and now looks usable.

I reviewed it a few times. It was huge, had old chunks somtimes,… You
asked once what of groud work had to be done, nothing happend. We
started discussing how we want the hierarchy after your last post and I
didn't see much happen.
*Then* I started slowly coding with a confgifs patch followed by small
pieces of more code where we changed the hierarchy again. Didn't hear
anything from your side.
Based on what I see in your description:
- the hierarchy is not as we discussed it the last time
- the strings are not suggested by Alan also do make sense in my
  opinion.

AP

Sebastian