[ohci] Data Overrun errors on larger packet sizes

Hello all,

I have the following situation:

- Device 1 (SAM9G45, Linux kernel 3.2.30 with BusyBox): USB host device
- Device 2 (OMAP4460, Android 4.0.3): USB slave device

These devices are connected through USB1.1 (ohci) interface. I would like
to use the ethernet protocol (CDC ECM) on top of the USB connection.
Therefore I enable the usbnet kernel driver on the host side and extended
the Android Gadget Driver on the slave side with CDC ECM.

I can assign IP addresses to the usb0 interface and it is possible to ping
between the devices if I use a small (22 or lower) packet size. This can
be accomplish by using 'ping -s <ip-address>'. If I use a packet size of
23 or higher then I get the following USB error:

>> at91_ohci: urb c7010da0 path 1.1 eplin 83160000 cc 8 --> status -75

The status -75 means a Data Overrun (OVERFLOW) error. So I think if the
ethernet packet cannot be packed in a single USB packet something goes
wrong.

I get this error on Device 1 (host-side) when it is receiving the reply
from Device 2.

Does anyone have an idea what causes this Data Overrun?

Thank you in advance.