Re: USB issue with kernel 3.6

Hi all again,

I would like just to re-state the issue and try
to rationalize a possible debugging strategy.

So my questions would be:

1) Is there any possibility, with a Fedora kernel,
to activate some run-time debugging/verbosity
option for the USB/ehci/usb-storage subsystem in
order to try to see where the problem is?

2) About compiling the kernel and git bisect:
  a) As mentioned, this is a Fedora system, I'm not
sure how many, if any, changes they did. Should I
follow the Fedora wiki instruction on how recompile
a kernel or should I simply use one from kernel.org?
  b) While I do not like it, I'm ready to give it a
try if really, really necessary. Where do I find the
instruction of how to proceed, specifically (again)
for a Fedora system?

Thanks a lot in advance,

bye,

--