[ANNOUNCE] Queue empty

Hi guys,

this is just a quick note to let you know that I have nothing pending in
my queue anymore. That means both fixes for this -rc (which is already
too late for anyway) and code for v3.8 merge window.

If I have missed anything, please resend with a subject such as
'PATCH/RESEND' so I know what it means.

Some of the patches I have asked for newer versions, and I will wait
until -rc5 before sending my pull request to Greg but not much later
than that, since I like my code to soak in linux-next and Greg's
usb-next branches for at least one week before it gets merged upstream.

Cheers

--
balbi