Re: Etron USB 3.0 xHCI

Hi guys,

I have the same problem with this xHCI controller. However my setup is
a little bit different - I have a USB 2.0 hub attached to the root
port, then a mouse attached to the USB 2.0 hub port. The hub is a MTT
hub with 7 ports (other hubs have the same problem, so I don't think
it is the hub problem). With some debugging I found it is "Secondary
Bandwidth Error". When I insert the mouse directly into the root port
of the Etron xHCI, it works without problem.

However, when I use the same setup, but runs under Windows 8 preview
edition, the mouse works normally, so I don't think this is hardware
problem (but maybe it is a quirk hardware specifics that workarounded
by Windows 8, Linux just has no luck yet).

Anyone could look into this further? Maybe someone from Etron could tell us why?

Thanks,
Cory