ehci_hcd multiplatform issue

I suspected this might be a problem when I first looked at the ehci
code, and in working on the ehci-platform driver recently it has become
apparent this is actually going to be a problem in the near future.

Because of the way ehci-hcd includes the source for variations:
#ifdef CONFIG_ARCH_VT8500
#include "ehci-vt8500.c"
#define	PLATFORM_DRIVER		vt8500_ehci_driver
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PLAT_SPEAR
#include "ehci-spear.c"
#define PLATFORM_DRIVER		spear_ehci_hcd_driver
#endif

You can't have multiple drivers selected without getting a
PLATFORM_DRIVER redefined warning/error.

With ARM moving to multiplatform, there is going to be a need for a
kernel config to select all EHCI drivers that are needed.

Does Florian's (or another) patchset address this problem??

Regards
Tony P