Re: Linux xHCI driver problems (reset ep)

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the suggestion.  We independently ended up with the same
workaround, but still weren't happy with it.  The problem is we don't
want to relinquish access to the device, but to do set-interface, you
have to do release interface, and t's a little strange that you are
releasing access to the device just to keep using it.  While it is
unlikely that we will have some other process come in and grab the
interface, it still just strikes us as unclean.

Yuliya