Query: usbtest: Test 13: Endpoint Halt Test: At Super Speed does not work

Hi ,

I use 3.5.3-1.fc17 kernel on my host test PC. I use dwc3 in Super speed mode as usb device, however the issue which I see is not related to usb device. I have observed that testusb (test13, EP halt test) never passes in Supper Speed mode. When simple_io is called second time from verify_halted (ie with label verify_still_halted), wait_for_completion never completes. I need to reboot PC to get xhci port working again.

Also on the bus I do not see that host is sending second IN token after Get Status (See snapshot). So, it is clear that xhci driver is stuck some where.

Does anyone have faced similar issue?

Should we really have infinite timeout wait_for_completion here?

Regards
Pratyush