AW: USB problem on beagleboard clone

Hi,

They're BeagleBoard XM clones. We're still trying to find out what the real problem is. The problem persists across three separate layouts using the same USB device and application. We're currently trying to see if this is related to MUSB only by using an EHCI port on the same board with the same device and application.

Regards, m.