Re: Re: Re: 3.0 device attached to USB 3.0 hub port doesn't respond address device command after resume

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 08:16:10PM +0800, Andiry Xu wrote:
> Just have one question -  how do you add suspend/resume support for
> DWC USB 3 controller? Where can I find the source code?
>
> Is it reusing the suspend/resume code of xhci.c?

If you look in drivers/usb/host/xhci-plat.c, you'll see that the xHCI
platform driver reuses the standard xHCI bus suspend/resume hooks.  So
the DWC3 host should have USB device and USB bus suspend.

If you're asking about host controller suspend, that would be specific
to whatever bus the DWC3 host is attached to.  If the DWC3 host is
connected via PCI, then it will just use the standard xHCI PCI suspend
hooks.   I'm not sure if there's suspend support for other host buses.
Felipe should be able to answer that question.

Sarah Sharp