Re: tcm_usb_gadget - how to use?

On 08/29/2012 09:36 AM, Thomas Knauth wrote:
Ah, yes, that worked. Except for the fact that the usb3380 does not
support streams :( I just found that out browsing the device's data
book ... The syslog also contains warnings/errors mentioning streams
... so much for that.

The driver does not support usb3 streams or the hardware? This is _one_
of the fancy USB3 things so I hope it is just the driver that is
missing support for it.

If you try to bump performance for tcm driver there is one thing you
could do: Currently there is one request which waits for the command.
In theory multiple requests could be queued and received. This should
improve the performance to some degree because there is less waiting
for the next command.

Sebastian