Re: tcm_usb_gadget - how to use?

On 08/29/2012 08:55 AM, Thomas Knauth wrote:
Now I'm looking for a switch to enable UAS. As far as I understand the
code in tcm_usb_gadget.c, BOT is the hard-coded default, right? In
usbg_setup you test for USBG_IS_BOT and bail out with an error if the
flag is not set. Would this be the place to add another if-then-else
branch and call usbg_uas_setup? Although that particular function is
missing right now.

The device side should be good. On the host side there is no exclude.
That means if usb-storage grabs the device first, it will use it. What
should work is to rmmod usb-storage and uas and then modprobe uas. The
uas driver on host should then notice the uas altsetting on the gadget
and enable it.

Anyway, good work. I am really excited to see the usb3380 be able to
transfer data at a rate closer to the advertised 350 MB/s. So far,
I've only achieved about 35 MB/s. Let me know, if I can help you test
the tcm_usb_gadget with a real UDC.

Okay.

Kind regards,
Thomas.