USB: DWC3: Missed Isoc issue

Hi Felip,

I am already discussing it with SNPS, but if you have observed following with current code..

Out of two generation condition for missed isoc, only first is handled with current code.

1. when the host does not poll for all the data.
2. because of application-side delays that prevent all the data from being transferred in programmed microframe.

I have observed that 2nd case does not work.
I tried following , still it does not work.

a. issue end transfer (dwc3_stop_active_transfer) when first missed trb is observed and wait for 100 us. b. Now do not issue start transfer from ep_queue (sceneario 3), rather wait for xfernotready and then issue start transfer.

I see that second start transfer is isused with sufficient future frame number, but no xferinprogress is received. all TRBs remains with HWO=1. :(

Regards
Pratyush