Re: dmesg output / USB sound issue - kernel 3.5.0-RC7-1 from Sarah's repository ...

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
<dieter.jurzitza@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Andiry,
> I do not know wether or not you received this email as you quit from AMD and I
> accidentally lost your new email address when the reply came in ....
> If you find the time to look further into this I would be very happy - if not,
> I just silently sit and wait until Sarah is back ...
> Thank you so much, please find attached both my first email and the logfile I
> got from that kernel (2012-07-28).
> Thank you very much anyway ...
> take care

Not much interesting stuff in the dmesg - just the same as before. I
don't know what branch you are using for test. I think we just need a
special handler for interrupted configure endpoint command and don't
let it block the check bandwidth routine. However, I've left from AMD
and am on vacation now and currently I don't have a platform with xHCI
host controller to test any patches.

Thanks,
Andiry