Re: DesignWare USB OTG dwc_otg issues with high-speed hubs

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:35:20PM +0400, Paul Fertser wrote:
> I've not tried forcing full-speed mode for dwc_otg by hacking the
> sources directly, so no experimental data about it available yet.

By using 1 (full speed) for the default value of the "speed" module
parameter i get a somewhat expected result:

A lowspeed device doesn't work at all, neither connected directly nor
via a high-speed hub, it just fails with
usb 1-1.4: device descriptor read/all, error -71

A high-speed mass storage enumerates fine.

If anyone has any ideas i'm willing to test them promptly.

TIA

mailto:fercerpav@xxxxxxxxx