RE: Query regarding the support and testing of MJPEG frame type in the UVC webcam gadget

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for clearing this doubt..

.. Yes, so that means that the user-space application should set the length
of the buffer being queued at the UVC side equal to the length of the buffer
dequeued from the V4L2 side, to ensure that varying length JPEG frames are
correctly handled.

I will try with these changes in the user-space daemon.

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Bhupesh