Re: USB UPS slows boot

http://pastebin.com/NF7gDEPS

>> It noticeably slows down booting.
>
> It shouldn't interfere appreciably with booting, unless you're waiting
> for some other USB device to be detected.  All the USB communication
> should happen in the background.

It does wait until the UPS is stable, I don't know why.

>> This happened on my previous motherboard so I wouldn't be surprised if the UPS doesn't follow the USB spec exactly.
>
> If you want to get more information about what's happening, you can use
> usbmon to record the communications when the UPS is plugged in (see
> Documentation/usb/usbmon.txt for instructions).

I read the document but I didn't see any way to turn it on while the OS is booting.
My UPS only has one disconnect/connect if I unplug/plug in the cable after the OS is done booting.
Maybe the UPS is trying to do something and the USB system is not fully initialized.