RE: the dreaded "needs XHCI_TRUST_TX_LENGTH quirk" returns

I have one question about the patch - why does the issue not occur without
ring expansion patches? If there is only one ring segment and the dequeue pointer
is pointed to the Link TRB, the inc_deq() will also move dequeue pointer out of
the segment, and it will not even wrap back, which is worse.

Thanks,
Andiry