Re: usb sound issue - any ideas?

Dear listmembers,
dear Sarah, dear Andiry,
Andiry's suggestion (uncomment the return 0 - statement) fixed my issue, the
usb soundcard remains active after a login-logout; however, as I understood
Sarah's comment this is no more than a plaster on the problem.

So, I am willing to do more testing - but I depend on your inputs as I am
lacking the required programming skills to actually understand what's
happening within the driver.

Please let me know what you'd suggest to do next ...

Thank you very much,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)