Re: SLUB Corruption from witin drivers/usb/core/devio.c

 Just a short message after a long time

We applied the patch and it's running over something like 1.5
weeks under heavy load now.

We still have issues with USB communication for our
particular device, but the kernel seems to do just fine.

I hope these changes make it into the official 3.5

Thank you very much indeed

O.