Re: SLUB Corruption from witin drivers/usb/core/devio.c

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012, Oncaphillis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 06/05/2012 10:36 PM, Alan Stern wrote:
> > Anyway, this patch should apply on top of the 3.4 kernel.  It
> > completely reorganizes a lot of the timing in the ehci-hcd driver,
> > which should fix the problem you were seeing.
> >

> I get a lot of rejects when applying the patch to 3.4. Anything to worry
> about ?

I don't understand.  On my system it applies with no problem at all to
a vanilla 3.4.0 kernel.  What rejects do you get?

Are you sure you extracted the patch from the email message in the
proper raw text form?  And that your email client didn't convert tabs
to spaces or make other changes?  If necessary, you can get the
original patch here:

	http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=133892880532588&q=raw

Alan Stern