Re: "Resource Temporarily Unavailable" error opening device file beginning with linux kernel 2.6.37.1

I have finally run git bisect down to it's end. It lists the first bad commit. How do I proceed from here? I will search if I can find the answer but will accept any suggestions or links.

Thanks,
Donald