Re: CDC-ACM driver can't communicate with Windows CE Satellite Phone - Could be an MS Active Sync issue ?

With microcom   - you can keep sending AT commands - no response from
the device (nothing echoed on the screen) and wireshark shows only
URB_BULK out  - nothing coming back from the device.
With picocom after sending an "A" no other transmission can be seen on wireshark

Wondering if there's any way in which USB transmissions can be slowed
down  to see if that makes a difference.
Or is there anything that can be adjusted in cdc-acm.c to change the
way the termio is initialized.

Regards
Ashok