Re: CDC-ACM driver can't communicate with Windows CE Satellite Phone - Could be an MS Active Sync issue ?

I disabled USB 2.0 in the BIOS of my PC and blacklisted ehci-hcd.
Haven't seen Xacterrs  or any other abnormalities. But phone is still
not responding to AT commands.
Spent some time comparing the usb snoops on Windows XP (phone works)
to the wireshark on ubuntu. The bulk transfer transactions seem
similar - but there could be differences in the control transfers.
Not sure what to try next !

Regard
Ashok