Certain about struct *usb_otg at struct usb_phy

Hi Felipe and others,

I have found one design limitation at current otg/phy framework, that
is there is a usb_otg pointer at usb_phy's struct, and we must keep it
in order to let the host and device driver pass their pointer to otg
driver (the otg driver here is mainly do dual-role switch, and with/
without otg timer funtion) through otg_set_host/otg_set_peripheral.

In fact, the struct usb_phy should be no relationship with struct usb_otg,
as phy and otg is no relationship, besides, the host/device driver
should unnecessary to call get_usb_transciever to get usb_phy's pointer.
usb phy is resource that any USB drivers can use it,  but should not
mandatory use it.

I wonder if we can use some ways to delete usb_otg pointer from struct
usb_otg.

--

Best Regards,
Peter Chen