Re: mouse and keyboard hangs in linux-next

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012, Dan Carpenter wrote:

> > > No.

> > > Yes.
> >
> > Then the best way to proceed is to get a usbmon trace of a hang.
> >

> Attached.
>
> I logged in over ssh when the mouse was hung and I put a
> "<---  hangs here." marker in the file where the hang occured before
> I pressed a key.

This looks like nothing is wrong in the software.  Maybe the problem is
in the Logitech hardware somewhere.

Do the mouse and keyboard work reliably under
older kernels?  If they do, can you bisect to find the cause?

Alan Stern

P.S.: It appears that device 7 is a keyboard, in spite of what your
device listing shows.