RE: The corner case for USB remote wakeup

> > > I take it in case of multiport system, you'd have one phy per port ?
> Or
> > > are
> > > there phys that can operate with multiple ULPI inputs (aka. one phy
> per
> > > multiple
> > > CPU ports)?
> >
> > Just confirm with IC guys, one phy for one port.
>
> Sure, but in general too ?
I think so, as there can be portsc[n], each portsc stands for individual phy's
state.

> but
> modem
> > >
> > > Is this possible on MXS?
> >
> > All i.mx SoCs has one port, including mxs.
>
> So, how can the above scenario happen?
Marek, you may need to read whole thread to understand the potential corner
case at i.mx (maybe the same for other chipidea controllers) SoC.
The potential corner case occurs at 3G triggers resume when the phy is entering
low power mode.

We have some discussion at FSL internal, there can be backdoor at host driver
if we use otg manages phy framework and this issue really occurs in future.
So, please go on your USB work on i.mx28 with Sascha's suggestion, thank you!