Re: P2020: device not accepting address

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 06:01:47PM +0100, Miguel Ángel Álvarez wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> First of all let me apologize if this question should be done in other
> list. In that case, if anyone can redirect me I would be very
> thankful.
>
> We have designed a board based on Freescale P2020 in which we have
> implemented linux-2.6.32.

Hm, you do realize just how old and obsolete 2.6.32 really is, right?
It was released 2 1/2 years ago, and 10's of thousands of kernel changes
have happened since then.

The community will be glad to help you out if you can duplicate the
problem on a modern (i.e. one released recently) kernel, but if you are
stuck on an obsolete kernel like this one, you are going to have to get
support from your vendor who provided you this kernel, there's nothing
we can do about it, sorry.

best of luck,

greg k-h